I painted this a long time ago but I waited to put it up while at school.
Foreground made with a brush, background made with knives and sponges.
- I wish to one day draw a nude from real life.
- I sold my first painting for $400 when I was about six.
- I like vanilla and pistachio ice-cream.
For more nudes: https://lastoftheromanticists.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/2010-bring-in-the-men-aged-17/
This painting is inspired from a picture in a Shetland Islands brochure.
Done with painting knives.
Shetland Landscape, 2012
- I’ve realized that the paintings I like least tend to be the favorites of others.
- I watch movies and listen to songs while I paint.
- I don’t like tomatoes.